- UI Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 is now officially out
- To be eligible to take the form, you must have a minimum JAMB score of 200
- Registration officially begins 23rd October to end November 17th
- Registration is done online via UI Post UTME registration portal @https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/, details everything to know about UI Post UTME have been covered below. ENJOY!
UI Post UTME Form 2023/2024: when will University of Ibadan sales of Post UTME form Start?, Is UI Post UTME form Out?, where can I buy UI Post UTME form?
Hey SAVANT! In today’s episode of my “Admission Guide Series” I will answer questions on University of Ibadan Post UTME, covering the application procedures and requirements for this. Good stuff right? STAY TUNED!
|UI||Post UTME/DE Info|
|JAMB cut off mark||200|
|Registration start date||23rd October 2023|
|Registration deadline||Friday, 17th November 2023|
|Screening Schedule||Monday, 27 November 2023 to Friday, 01 December 2023|
|University’s Application Website||https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/|
After successfully sitting for JAMB, the next line of action is to enroll for the Post UTME of your school of choice, this application can only be done when the Portal for Post UTME application is opened.
Once this portal is opened, registration can be a little difficult, because unlike JAMB, there are no registration centers where you can just stroll into and get your registration done…
ARE YOU ON TELEGRAM? Subscribe To My Telegram Channel For Frequent Updates & Guide by clicking the "SUBSCRIBE NOW" button below.
…and that is the essence of today’s guide.
At the end of this post you will be able to register for UI Post UTME/DE yourself or at the very least, know where and when to carry out this registration.
Enough with the chit chat, let’s get down to business… ENJOY!
Is UI Post UTME Form 2023 Out?
Yes, University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME form for 2023/2024 is out.
what this means is that, if you chose UI in JAMB, you can start your registration beginning from 23rd October, 2023.
When Will UI Post UTME Form be Out?
Sales of UI post UTME form begins 23rd October, 2023.
This information was made known to the public by the Institution management.
What Are The Requirements For UI Post UTME
If you wish to get UI Post UTME form, then you must meet up with the following requirements;
- Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS, and who scored a minimum of 200 in UTME
- Candidates for DE Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly into the University portal and register for the screening exercise
- Must have chosen the University of Ibadan as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to the University of Ibadan as their first choice;
How Much Is UI Post UTME Form
UI Post UTME form costs NGN2,000, while the portal access fee is NGN3,000 making a total of NGN5,000.
The fee of NGN2,000 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL (Admission Processing Fee Account). Your Phone Number and e-mail address should be provided at the point of payment.
How To Apply For UI Post UTME
- First, login to the Admission Portal @https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
- On the login page, enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and SURNAME as password e.g. 12345678EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar.
- A portal access fees of N2,000.00 and screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account).
- Your Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
- Upon successful payment, you are expected login to the portal after TWO (2) WEEKS to print your bio-data.
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Print the payment success receipt which should display your full name (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
When Is UI Post UTME Screening Date?
UI Post UTME screening will commence Monday, 27th November 2023 to Friday, 01 December 2023.
The exact date for each student will be communicated in due course. You are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
University of Ibadan will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
Deadline For UI Post UTME Registration
Registration for UI post UTME ends Friday, 17th November 2023, all registration must be processed before this date.
UI Post UTME form is out, you can start applying online via her Post UTME online portal following the guide highlighted here.
This is the lot I can take on this write-up, if you have any question or help, feel free to drop them using the comment box below.