Names of shortlisted candidates for the 2023/2024 Nigerian Army recruitment (86RRI) as published by the force will be provided here, you will also see get an insight of what to take to the screening, location and lot’s more.
All shortlisted students are qualified to participate in the Nigerian Army state recruitment screening which is schedule to commence from 4th – 17th December 2023.
The recruitment screening will be held in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja. If you find your name on the shortlist, you are expected to report to your state of Origin for the screening.
During screening, students whose document cannot be verified by the appropriate issuing authority or provides wrong documents will be disqualified.
ARE YOU ON TELEGRAM? Subscribe To My Telegram Channel For Frequent Updates & Guide by clicking the "SUBSCRIBE NOW" button below.
Without much delay, let’s head straight to the topic proper.
Is Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate List Out?
Yes, students shortlisted for the state recruitment screening of Regular Recruit Intake program for the Nigerian Army is out.
Therefore, students who registered online for this program will have to follow the instructions on this page to confirm their name.
When Will The Shortlist Be Out?
The shortlist was released 23rd November, 2023.
Although no official date was announced by the Nigerian Army, the list was released as we earlier predicted, that is, before the scheduled start date for the screening (4th December, 2023).
How To Check Nigerian Army Shortlisted candidate
To check shortlisted candidates for the Nigerian Army Recruitment (86RRI), follow the instruction outlined below;
- Visit Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlisted candidate portal; recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Next, locate your state of Origin on the list and click on it
- On the next page, you will find the names of shortlisted students
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA will be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their NIN slip.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully study the instructions on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271986 and 07041467033.
- (Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates would be expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 6th – 19th Nov 2023.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate for 86RRI 2023 is out, you can follow the steps outlined here to check your names.
This will be all for now😊, have a question or want to share your thoughts on this? feel free to drop your them using the comment box below.