The Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is one of the prominent way to join the Army and here, you and I will be going through what this program entail, how to join the Nigerian Army, requirements et cetera.
The Nigerian Army is part of the Nigerian Armed forces focusing on land and governed by the Nigeria Army Council.
|Registration Start Date:||25th September, 2023|
|Closing Date:||20th October, 2023|
|Screening Exercise:||4th – 17th November, 2023|
|Height:||Not less than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres for male and female respectively|
|Age Requirement:||Not less than 18 years|
Citizens who wants to serve their country by serving in the Army can do so by Joining the Nigerian Army, to join the Army, you can do so either through the Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) program or through NDA Regular course.
Whatever program you decide to go through should be based on your qualification and what is required for these program as they are not the the same
ARE YOU ON TELEGRAM? Subscribe To My Telegram Channel For Frequent Updates & Guide by clicking the "SUBSCRIBE NOW" button below.
Without further ado, let’s jump right into the topic… ENJOY!!!
Is Nigerian Army Recruitment Form?
Yes, the Nigerian Army has announced the commencement of sales of 86RRI online recruitment form for 2023.
This announcement was made via her official handle on X, and as such interested applicants can start applying online. This program is for Non-Tradesmen and women.
Requirement For 86RRI Nigerian Army Form
The following are criteria to meet to be eligible to obtain the recruitment form online;
- Interested candidate must be single and a Nigerian citizens by birth possessing National Identity Card/NIN slip.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
- (Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at 18 Dec 23.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
If you don’t fall short of the requirements listed above then you can proceed with the registration with the steps below…
- Visit the online application portal; https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Create an account using a functional email address (preferably Gmail)
- Next, login to your newly created account with your username and password
- Once logged in, fill the application form with your correct information, submit online and print a hard copy.
- Then, print and complete your guarantor form as appropriate
Ensure to bring duly signed copies of your application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those wit fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 6 – 19 November 2023.
Pros Of Serving In Nigerian Army
Aside service to the country, there are tons of benefits serving in Nigerian Army offers, some of which included;
- Job career opportunity
- Payment allowance
- Opportunity to further education
- Social integration and interaction with people of different tribes and religion
- Access to enhanced welfare insurance service
- Provides opportunity for all soldiers to own houses in desired location anywhere in Nigeria
- Pension and gratuity
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is Nigerian Army Form?
Nigerian Army recruitment is free and as such applicants will not be asked to pay a dime for this.
When Is Deadline To Apply For Nigerian Army RRI form
The deadline for registration announced by the Nigerian Army is 20th October, 2023. After this date application will be disregarded.
When Is The Screening Date For The Nigerian Army Recruitment
Students shortlisted will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise from 4th – 17th November 2023.
Registration for the Nigerian Army 86RRI form is currently ongoing, students who wish to apply can do this online @https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
This will be all for now😊, have a question or want to share your thoughts on this? feel free to drop your them using the comment box below.