Universities That Offers Banking And Finance: Which university is the best to study Banking And Finance?, What is the Cut off mark to study Banking And Finance in Nigeria, Which State University offers Banking And Finance?, Do all Universities accept students to study Banking And Finance through Jamb?, Do Unilag offer Banking And Finance?.
WELCOME SAVANT! to another exciting episode of my “Admission Guide Series” here I will provide you with the complete list of Universities in Nigeria that offers Banking And Finance in Nigeria, pretty cool right? STAY TUNED👌
Banking And Finance is one of the Courses students gets to pick from as their career choice, and just like every other courses, even when quite a number of Universities in Nigeria offers Banking And Finance, not all do, and as such, it is important to know which University do and do not offer this course.
Currently, there are Seventy nine (79) Universities, including Federal, State and Private Universities are fully accredited by National University commission (NUC) offering Banking And Finance, and it is one of the most applied course in Jamb, thereby making it a very competitive course to study.
ARE YOU ON TELEGRAM? Why Not Subscribe To My Telegram "Jamb Doctor Channel" For Frequent Updates by clicking the "SUBSCRIBE NOW" button below.
To be able to decipher the University you want to apply for to be able to study Banking And Finance in Nigeria, you need to first know the complete list of Universities that offers it, this information at times can be difficult to get…
…and that is the essence of today’s guide, all you have to do now is, sit back, take a glass of water and read through diligently for details. ENJOY!😊
OPS💥: This is not what I was looking for, I want to Join the Discussion instead, Check it out with the "Join Discussion" Button Below...
Table of Contents
Which University Offers Banking And Finance?
All Universities, whether Federal, Private or State Owned Universities can offer Banking And Finance, but not all do. This is because not all Universities are able to meet up with the minimum requirements set by the National University Council (NUC) for this course.
Only Universities able to meet up with the minimum requirements can accept student through Jamb or any other acceptable admission process to Study Banking And Finance.
Below is the list of universities that offers Banking And Finance in Nigeria…
Universities That Offers Banking And Finance
This list is for both Federal, State and Private Universities offering Banking And Finance, all you have to do now is to go through this list diligently…
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
- Achievers University Owo
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
- Afe Babalola University , Ado-Ekiti
- Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo
- Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Anambra State University, Uli
- Augustine University, Ilara, Lagos
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Bayero University, Kano
- Baze University, Fct, Abuja
- Bells University Of Technology, Ota
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Caleb University, Imota
- Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu
- Chrisland University, Owode, Ogun State
- Christopher University, Mowe, Ogun State
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota
- Crawford University,Faith City, Km 8, Atan-Agbara Road, Igbesa
- Crescent University, Abeokuta
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Edwin Clark University, Kiagbodo, Delta State
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Evangel University, Akaeze, Ebonyi State
- Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State
- Fountain University, Osogbo
- Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu- Nike
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State
- Hallmark University,Ijebu-Itele,Ogun State
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City
- Imo State University, Owerri
- Kogi State University, Anyigba
- Kwara State University, Malete, Ilorin
- Madonna University, Okija
- Mcpherson University, Seriki Sotayo, Ogun State
- Michael And Cecilia Ibru University, Owhrode, Delta State
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike
- Modibo Adama University Of Technology, Yola
- Mountain Top University, Makogi/Oba, Ogun State
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- Niger Delta University , Wilberforce Island
- Nigeria Turkish Nile University , Abuja
- Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil, Kano State
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Obong University, Obong, Ntak
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye
- Osun State University, Osogbo
- Pan-Atlantic University, Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Redeemers University
- Renaissance University, Ojiagu-Agbani, Enugu
- Rhema University , Obeama, Rivers State
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt
- Salem University, Lokoja
- Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa, Edo State
- Southwestern University, Okun-Owa, Ogun State
- Summit Univerity, Offa, Kwara State
- Tansain University, Oba, Anambra State
- University Of Abuja,Abuja
- University Of Benin, Benin City
- University Of Calabar, Calabar
- University Of Jos, Jos
- University Of Mkar, Gboko
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka
- University Of Port-Harcourt
- University Of Uyo ( – Elearning), Uyo
- University Of Uyo
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University ( – Elearning), Sokoto
- Wellspring University, Irhihi/Ogbaneki, Benin City
- Wesley University Of Science And Technology. Ondo
- Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Universities Offers Banking And Finance In Nigeria?
Currently, seventy nine (79) Universities are fully accredited to Study Banking And Finance in Nigeria.
What Is The Best University For Banking And Finance?
No university offering Banking And Finance is superior to the other, your choices should be based on whether or not the School in question is accredited to study Banking And Finance.
If it is, then by all means make your choice.
Only seventy nine (79) Universities in Nigeria are fully accredited where students interested to study Banking And Finance can apply to.
If you must apply to any school, make sure it is one listed here, because applying to any school without accreditation is a complete waste of time.
This will be all for now, I understand you may have a question or two to ask, feel free to drop them using the comment box below!
Ensure to share this with friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media network you can connect them with…
Related Searches... a. best university for banking and finance in nigeria b. state university that offers banking and finance c. list of federal university that offer banking and finance d. best university to study banking and finance e. cut off mark for banking and finance
WAEC AND JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR OTHER COURSES 1. Accounting 2. Computer Science 3. Pharmacy 4. Mechanical Engineering 5. Electrical Engineering 6. Chemical Engineering 7. Computer Engineering 8. Medicine And Surgery 9. Nursing 10. Optometry 11. Physiotherapy 12. Radiography 13. Veterinary Medicine 14. Anatomy 15. Medical Biochemistry 16. Medical Laboratory Science 17. Dentistry And Dental Surgery 18. Physiology 19. Civil Engineering 20. Agricultural Engineering 21. Industrial Engineering 22. Marine Engineering 23. Mechatronics Engineering 24. Petroleum Engineering 25. Metallurgical And Materials Engineering 26. Production Engineering 27. Structural Engineering 28. Biochemistry 29. Botany 30. Chemistry 31. Geology 32. Law 33. Quantity Surveying 34. Architecture 35. Banking And Finance 36. Business Administration 37. Mass Communication 38. Microbiology 39. Public Administration 40. Political Science 41. Theatre Arts 42. Zoology 43. Statistics 44. Actuarial Science 45. Adult Education 46. Agricultural Economics 47. Agricultural Science And Education 48. Agriculture 50. Animal and Environmental Biology 51. Business Education 52. Computer Education 53. Early Childhood Education 54. Economics And Statistics 55. Education And Biology 56. Education And Chemistry 57. Education And Computer Science 58. Education And Economics 59. Education And Edo Language 60. Education and English Literature 61. Education And French 62. Education And Geography 63. Education And History 64. Education And Integrated Science 65. Education And Mathematics 66. Education And Physics 67. Education And Political Science 68. Education And Religious Studies 69. Education And Social Studies 70. Education Fine And Applied Art 71. Education Psychology And Curriculum Studies 72. Education Administration 73. Education Management 74. English Language And Literature 75. Entrepreneurship 76. Environmental Education 77. Estate Management 78. Environmental Management And Toxicology 79. Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Art 80. Fisheries 81. Forestry And Wildlife 82. French 83. Geography And Regional Planning 84. Guidance And Counselling 85. Health Education 86. History 87. Home Economics And Education 88. Human Kinetics 89. Industrial Chemistry 90. Industrial Mathematics 91. Industrial Physics 92. Industrial Relations And Personnel Management 93. Industrial Technical Education 94. Insurance 95. International Studies And Diplomacy 96. Language and Linguistics 97. Linguistics 98. Library And Information Science 99. Marketing 100. Mathematics 101. Mathematics Economics 102. Music 103. Philosophy 105. Physical Education 106. Physics 107. Pure And Applied Mathematics 108. Science Laboratory Science