NECO/WAEC Recommended Literature Books: What are the WAEC Recommended Books for Literature in English 2023?, NECO Literature Books?, WAEC Literature Books?
If passing your WAEC & NECO exams is top of your priority, then you’ll have to get every information needed.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) and NECO have gathered a list of literature books to help Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) Candidates better prepare for the upcoming Examinations.
This list of WAEC/NECO literature Recommended books will serve as a study guide for literature candidates hoping to sit for the WAEC/NECO Examinations.
ARE YOU ON TELEGRAM? Subscribe To My Telegram Channel For Frequent Updates & Guide by clicking the "SUBSCRIBE NOW" button below.
The selected literature books consist of African Drama, Non-African Drama, Shakespearean books, African Poetry, and Non-African Poetry.
It is important that you have your WAEC timetable to know when each subject will be written.
WAEC/NECO Literature Recommended Books For May/June (2021-2025)
Here is a list of the books WAEC and NECO have selected for candidates planning to participate in the WAEC/NECO literature Examinations nationwide;
- Second Class Citizen by Buchi Emecheta
- Unexpected Joy at Dawn by Alex Agyei-Agyiri (2018 Edition)
- Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Let me Die Alone by John K. Kargbo
- The Lion and the Jewel by Wole Soyinka
- Look Back in Anger by John Osborne
- Fences by August Wilson
- “Black Woman” by Leopold Sedar Senghor
- “The Leader and the Led” by Niyi Osundare
- “The Grieved Lands of Africa” by Agostinho Neto
- “The Song of the Women of my Land” by Oumar Farouk Sesay
- “Raider of the Treasure Trove” by Lade Wosornu
- “A Government Driver on his Retirement” by Onu Chibuike
- “The Good Morrow” by John Donne
- “Caged Bird” by Maya Angelou
- “The Journey of the Magi” by T.S. Eliot
- “Do not Go Gentle into the Good Night” by Dylan Thomas
- “Binsey Poplars (Felled 1879)” by G.M. Hopkins
- “Bat” By David H. Lawrence
How To Get The WAEC/NECO Literature Recommended Books
1. Buy From a BookShop
If reading from a hard copy is something you prefer, then you can visit the nearest bookshop close to you, that is based on school books, and give them the name of the literature books you want.
This is the easiest way to get the book of your choice and have it to yourself without returning it.
As a student, you might be trying to save cost; you could look for stores that are on sale to get a cheaper bargain.
2. Visit Your School or a Public Library
If you are looking to get free literature books to help aid in your preparations for the WAEC/NECO examinations, visiting your school or a public library could be all you have to do.
3. Download PDF Online
Some sites offer a variety of books for free; you can download them and read them directly on your device.
The list of WAEC/NECO recommended literature books consists of many that you might need help buying, so you can visit one of those sites that offer free books and download them.
The WAEC/NECO Literature Recommended Books are meant to guide you in preparation for the upcoming Examinations.
All you must do is read through the books listed here. We wish you success.
This will be all for now, I understand you may have a question or two to ask, feel free to drop them using the comment box below!
Ensure to share this with friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media network you can connect them with…
Related Searches... a. literature books for waec 2023 b. waec literature books 2015 c. wassce literature syllabus pdf d. standard literature in english textbook e. literature books for ss1