- Do BUTH Offers Nursing and Midwifery Program?
- About BUTH School Of Nursing, OGBOMOSO
- Is BUTH School of Nursing 2023 form out?
- Requirements for BUTH School Of Nursing
- How Much Is BUTH School Of Nursing Form?
- How To Apply For BUTH School Of Nursing form
- Deadline For Sales Of BUTH School Nursing Form
- In Conclusion
School of Nursing Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH): School of Nursing Portal for BUTH?, BUTH school of nursing school fees, Is Admission list for BUTH School of Nursing out?, BUTH school of Nursing Past question, Cut off Mark for BUTH School of Nursing 2023.
Hey SAVANT! welcome to today’s guide on “School of Nursing Admission“, In this write-up, we will be looking at all there is to know about Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) School of Nursing, from the admission list, admission requirements, School fees, Awarded degree, sales of form date, etc. STAY TUNED!
If you read my post on the 10 Most Competitive Courses To Study In Nigeria, you will see that Nursing made it to that list. The good thing about the Nursing program is that there is an array of study options to choose from.
Aside from the 41 federal universities in Nigeria that offers Nursing, you can apply to any state Universities offering Nursing or one of the Schools of Nursing in your State, which is where School Of Nursing Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) falls in.
ARE YOU ON TELEGRAM? Subscribe To My Telegram Channel For Frequent Updates & Guide by clicking the "SUBSCRIBE NOW" button below.
But most student are not fully equipped with the necessary information such as when the sales of form will be out, how the admission is processed, the minimum score before you will be considered for admission, School fees etc.
All these are what will be covered here, all you have to do now is, Sit back, take a glass of water and read through diligently as I take you on this ride… ENJOY!?
Do BUTH Offers Nursing and Midwifery Program?
YES, Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) Run Nursing Program for students who aspire to practice in the field of Nursing.
This means, if you want to become a Nurse in Nigeria and don’t have any issue bagging the RN certificate, you can apply to the school of Nursing in BUTH.
About BUTH School Of Nursing, OGBOMOSO
BUTH has as an annex a School of Nursing, which students can apply to and be awarded with Registered Nurse (RN) certificate making them qualified practicing nurse. Three (3) years The first set of Students of the School/College of Nursing entered in October, 1981
The School is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
As the School of Nursing & Midwifery is gradually been phased out, BUTH is in the process of repositioning the School of Nursing to be eligible to offer OND/HND Nursing Programme
Is BUTH School of Nursing 2023 form out?
Yes, Bowen University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission form is out.
What this means is that, the sale of entrance forms into BUTH School of Nursing for the 2023/2024 academic session has now officially commenced.
The sales of form started on 18th of February, 2023.
Requirements for BUTH School Of Nursing
To be eligible to get the admission form for BUTH School of Nursing, you must first meet with the following requirements…
- Applicants must have completed the Senior Secondary School education with credit in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Students with not more than two sittings in any of NECO, NABTEB and WAEC, are qualified to purchase the form.
- Applicants Must not be below Sixteen (16) Years.
If you meet these three (3) requirements highlighted above, then you can follow the steps I will be showing you shortly to obtain your form.
How Much Is BUTH School Of Nursing Form?
10,0000 Naira only.
The payment is to be made only to the College Bank Account
- Account Name: COLLEGE OF NURSING, BUTH, OGBOMOSO
- Account Number: 0124181421
- Bank Name: WEMA BANK PLC
How To Apply For BUTH School Of Nursing form
Read through the Admission Instructions carefully, then click on the “CONTINUE APPLICATION” button to kick-start the process.
- Make payment only to College Bank Account (avoid using of third party)
- Supply the payment details and upload the payment receipt in jpg/jpeg/PNG (size: 40 – 50kb)
- Click on Submit Button and used the generated password & email to Login and continue your registration while waiting for the payment to be verified by the school account officers
- Upload recent Passport within the size range 15 – 25kB Max, only JPEG format
- Fields that are important are marked with *
- Fill your Bio-data, School Attended, and your O’level Results, (5 Science Subjects at Credit level, Maximum of 2 Sitings) while UTME is optional
- Click on Submit to take you to the Dashboard (your DATA cannot be changed after submission)
- Contact System Administrator for any correction (term and condition may apply)
- On Dashboard print the Form, Payment Receipt, Examination Slip and Attestation Slip (YOUR PAYMENT MUST BE VERIFIED BEFORE HAVING ACCESS TO THE PRINT OUTS)
The Attestation slip should be filled with pen either by
- Your Religious Leader or
- School Principal or
- Any Clergy (Not Family)
Deadline For Sales Of BUTH School Nursing Form
You must SUBMIT the following to the SCHOOL SECRETARY AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE on or before the entrance examination date, 24th JUNE 2023:
- The Student application form (1 Copy)
- Examination slip (2 Copies)
- Attestation slip that has been well filled with BLACK OR BLUE PEN (1 Copy)
- Payment Receipt from the School Portal
BUTH School of Nursing is one of the few schools in Nigeria that offers the Nursing Program, and her admission form for 2023 is currently out for sale
This will be all for now, I understand you may have a question or two to ask, feel free to drop them using the comment box below!
Ensure to share this with friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media network you can connect them with…
Related Searches a. buth school of nursing school fees b. buth school of nursing portal c. school of nursing ogbomoso cut off mark d. school of nursing ogbomoso school fees e. bowen school of nursing tuition fees