How To Check O’ level On Jamb CAPs: How do I know if my O’ level result (Waec, Neco or Nabteb) was uploaded successfully to my Jamb CAPS?, How can I be able to check if my Waec or Neco result was truly uploaded to Jamb Caps?, Why is my O’ level result not showing on JAMB CAPS?. Do you find yourself at a cross road, in search of answers to these questions?, then search no more.
In Today’s Episode of my “Jamb Doctor Series”, I will teach you how to Check for your O’ level Result on Jamb Caps all by yourself without any third party assistance. Yeah, I know it is a lot to take in, but I know for sure that you can handle it.
Read Also: How To Do Jamb Correction Of Name > Deadline
In other Episode of my DrugSavant “Jamb Doctor O’ level Series“, I covered detailed steps on how to effectively Upload your O’ level result to Jamb Caps, Is it compulsory to upload O’ level result to Jamb and of course Jamb’s Deadline for Uploading of O’ level result to Jamb Caps, today, you will learn the most effective method you can use to check O’ level result on Jamb.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN OTHER EPISODE FROM MY "JAMB DOCTOR SERIES" A. Is It Compulsory To Upload O’ level To Jamb B. How To Upload O’ level (WAEC, NECO & NABTEB) To Jamb C. 4 Solutions To Jamb “You are Not eligible to use this service” D. Difference Between WAEC, NECO And NABTEB E. How To Gain Admission Without Using Jamb F. Jamb CAPS 2021/2022: How to Accept Or Reject Admission G. How To Correct Mistake Made In Jamb Registration H. How To Gain Admission With Low Jamb Score (120 to 170)
By now, I guess we all know the reason, consequences and importance of uploading your O’ level result to Jamb Caps, If you still don’t know, then you must have missed out on my write up on “Is it compulsory to upload O’ level result to Jamb” you can quickly check that out before continuing with this.
With all said and done, I will now take you through the process of how to check O’ level on Jamb, you don’t really need to do much from your end, just take a glass of water and read through diligently. ENJOY!!!
How To Check O’ level On Jamb
To know if your O’ level result have been truly uploaded to Jamb CAPS, you must have access to your Jamb Caps, this means having your Registration Email and password available. If you have this information ready with you, all you have to do is follow these confirmatory step highlighted below…
- First, visit Jamb Student Login Portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/Login
- Next, you will need to locate the “check admission Status” on the left sidebar of your Jamb profile homepage.
- Once Located, Click on it
- Then click on the “Access Jamb Caps” on the next page
- Once gained access to your Jamb CAPS page, locate the “My O’ level Result” option and click on it.
Tada, there goes your result, but of course you will only be able to see your result if you uploaded during Jamb Registration or uploaded it using my How to upload O’ level result to Jamb Caps Guide.
If you found it difficult follow the guide up there, then you can go through this more detailed step by step approach on how to check O’ level result on Jamb Caps
Step By Step Guide: How To Check O’ level Uploaded To Jamb
Below are my step to step guide on how to confirm if your O’ level Waec, Neco or Nabteb have been uploaded Jamb…
- You will need to visit Student Login Portal @ https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/Login, you will be taken to the page shown below, fill in your Jamb registration email address and password, then click on the login button…
- Next, you will need to locate the “check admission Status” on the left sidebar of your Jamb profile homepage. (If you are using a mobile phone, you can locate this after clicking on the Menu button on top page to your right).
- Then click on the “Access Jamb Caps” on the next page (this will allow you access your Jamb Central admission processing system).
- Click on “My O’level result“ on your Jamb caps page to confirm if your O’level is uploaded or not. It is that simple
If upon checking, you see AR (Awaiting result), it means your O’ level result have not been uploaded and as such you need to upload it before the Deadline for Uploading result to Jamb Elapse.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN OTHER EPISODE OF MY JAMB DOCTOR SERIES
Frequently Asked Questions
Here I will answer some frequently asked questions on How to check O’ level result on jamb Caps…
Why Is O’ level Result Not showing On Jamb Caps?
Your O’ level result will not show for the following reasons…
1. The result was not properly uploaded by your center (Go back to the center to resolve this)
2. It is not up to 24 hours since the result was uploaded to Jamb portal (These things takes time, give it some time)
Can I Upload O’ level with My Phone?
NO, you cannot upload your O’ level result to Jamb Portal through your mobile phone.
This option has not been made available to student for now, to be able to upload O’ level result you must visit Jamb Approved CBT center closest to you to process this.
I Made a Mistake in My Result, How Can I correct It?
To correct the mistake in your O’ level result uploaded to Jamb, all you have to do is to go back to the center where you registered for Jamb and request for a re-upload.
By re-uploading, it automatically replaces your previous result upload.
The process to check O’ level Waec, Neco or Nabteb result on Jamb caps is as easy as reading this post, just make sure your result were successfully and correctly uploaded to Jamb Portal to prevent future hiccups.
I understand you may have a question or two, do not hesitate to drop them here using the comment box below
Ensure to share this with friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media network you can connect them with…
Related Searches... a. jamb uploading of result deadline 2021 b. jamb uploading of result deadline 2020 c. how to know if your waec result has been uploaded to jamb portal d. www.jamb.org.ng/o'level result upload e. how to upload o'level result on jamb portal with my phone f. how will i be sure that my o’level result has been uploaded