JAMB Recommended Literature In English Textbooks: What are the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Literature In English?, What topics should I focus on, In JAMB Literature In English?, Literature In English textbook pdf download, Literature In English textbook for secondary school pdf
Do you find yourself searching for some of the best Literature In English textbooks you can use in your 2024/2025 JAMB preparation? then you are definitely reading the article.
In Today’s Episode of my “JAMB doctor Series” I will provide you with the list of “JAMB recommended Literature In English textbooks” and where you can download a pdf version for them, so you can start your JAMB preparation proper. Nahhh, there is no need to thank me, moreover, what are friends for??
ARE YOU ON TELEGRAM? Subscribe To My Telegram Channel For Frequent Updates & Guide by clicking the "SUBSCRIBE NOW" button below.
What Is JAMB Recommended Textbooks
JAMB Recommended Textbooks are simply, a collection of textbooks written by authority authors in their various field, in such a way that JAMB believes students (JAMBite) would get the most out of a particular topic when these textbooks are used.
This means, if you have been having issues studying any course you will be sitting for in JAMB, which in this case is Literature In English, you can try out any of the textbooks recommended by JAMB.
These JAMB recommended Textbooks explain the topics in such a way that even a layman who is not to conversant with Literature In English would understand, and even give you examples and standard practice questions.
Why Use JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Literature In English?
There are so many reasons why you should use JAMB recommended textbooks for Literature In English over those not recommended by JAMB, some of these reasons include…
1. These Textbooks covers all the topics on JAMB Lit In English Syllabus
Not all Literature In English textbooks contains all the topics JAMB recommend you study before sitting for JAMB Exam, all the topics you are required to cover are listed in JAMB syllabus which you can access HERE.
But with using these textbooks from JAMB, you can be rest assured that all the topics you need to read about are covered in it and explained in details.
2. JAMB Lifts some questions from these Textbooks
YES, not all questions asked in JAMB are freshly prepared, some if not most of these questions where lifted from already prepared source, of which these recommended textbooks is one of.
So by studying these textbooks, you are indirectly answering potential JAMB questions.
I guess with these two reasons, you now see reasons why you should get one of the JAMB recommended Literature In English Textbooks and start reading.
JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS... A. JAMB Recommended Physics Textbooks B. JAMB Recommended Chemistry Textbooks C. JAMB Recommended Biology Textbooks D. JAMB Recommended Economics Textbooks E. JAMB Recommended Government Textbooks F. JAMB Recommended Use Of English Textbooks G. JAMB Recommended Mathematics Textbooks H. JAMB Recommended Literature In English Textbooks I. JAMB Recommended Commerce Textbooks J. JAMB Recommended Christian Religious Study (CRS) Textbooks K. JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects L. How JAMB Is Marked And Scored (All You Need To Know)
JAMB Recommended Literature In English Textbooks
Below are the best JAMB Recommended Literature in English textbooks for JAMBites… ENJOY!!!
A LIST OF SELECTED AFRICAN AND NON-AFRICAN PLAYS, NOVELS AND POEMS
- Frank Ogodo Ogbeche : Harvest of Corruption
- Non African:
- William Shakespeare : Othello
- Amma Darko : Faceless
- Richard Wright : Native Son
- Birago Diop : Vanity
- Gbemisola Adeoti : Ambush
- Gabriel Okara : Piano and Drums
- Gbanabam Hallowell : The Dining Table
- Lenrie Peter : The Panic of Growing Older
- Kofi Awoonor : The Anvil and the Hammer
- Non African:
- Alfred Tennyson : Crossing the Bar
- George Herbert : The Pulley
- William Blake : The School Boy
- William Morris : The Proud King
- Gbemisola, A. (2005) Naked Soles, Ibadan: Kraft
- Hayward, J. (ed.) (1968) The Penguin Book of English Verse, London Penguin
- Johnson, R. et al (eds.) (1996) New Poetry from Africa, Ibadan: UP Plc
- Kermode, F. et al (1964) Oxford Anthology of English Literature, Vol. II, London: OUP
- Nwoga D. (ed.) (1967) West African Verse, London: Longman
- Parker, E.W. (ed.) (1980) A Pageant of Longer Poems London: Longman
- Senanu, K. E. and Vincent, T. (eds.) (1993) A Selection of African Poetry, Lagos: Longman
- Soyinka, W. (ed.) (1987) Poems of Black Africa, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Abrams, M. H. (1981) A Glossary of Literary Terms, (4th Edition) New York, Holt Rinehalt and Winston
- Emeaba, O. E. (1982) A Dictionary of Literature, Aba: Inteks Press
- Murphy, M. J. (1972) Understanding Unseen, An Introduction to English Poetry and English Novel for Overseas Students, George Allen and
- Unwin Ltd. Jerry A. (2018) Sorters and Sortees Ibadan, Kraftgriots.
- Jerry A. (2018) Specks In Our Eyes Ibadan, Kraftgriots.
How To Download JAMB Literature In English Textbooks (PDF) for free
For those who may want to download some of these textbooks instead, you can check if they are available on the free pdf download website @https://pdfdrive.com
This will be all for now, I understand you may have a question or two to ask, feel free to drop them using the comment box below!
Ensure to share this with friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media network you can connect them with…
Related Searches... a. jamb novel for literature in english 2024 b. what are the literature books for jamb 2024/2025 c. jamb novel for literature in english 2024 d. jamb recommended textbooks for literature in english 2024
JAMB SYLLABUS FOR OTHER SUBJECTS... A. JAMB English Syllabus B. JAMB Mathematics Syllabus C. JAMB Syllabus For Physics D. JAMB Chemistry Syllabus E. JAMB Syllabus For Biology F. JAMB Economics Syllabus G. JAMB Syllabus For Christian Religious Studies (CRS) H. JAMB government Syllabus I. JAMB Syllabus for Commerce J. JAMB Literature in English Syllabus K. JAMB Computer Studies Syllabus