Jamb CAPS Showing Blank For Course & Institution: My Jamb Caps is blank, how can I resolve this?, The Space for Institution and Course is empty on my Jamb Caps portal, what could be the course of this?.
In this article I will show you possible reasons why your Jamb Caps is blank with two (2) effective solutions. Keep reading diligently for details…
Did you try accessing your Jamb Central Admission Processing System (CAPs) portal but all you kept seeing were blank spaces?, or did you click on your Jamb admission status through Jamb caps and saw that your Institution and choice of course were both empty and you are now worried?, well fear not because Diligent Learners got you covered.
In today’s episode of my Jamb Doctor Series, I will explain why you are seeing Blank spaces on your Jamb Caps with possible ways to resolve this. But before you can be sure you are seeing blank spaces on your Jamb CAPs you must first know how to access it. For those who may not know how to Access their Jamb Caps I will show you how.
How To Check Jamb Admission Status Via Caps
Follow this guide below on how you can effectively access your Jamb Caps portal…
- Visit Jamb E_facility portal @ https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin (I would advise you use a good browser like Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox, if possible use a PC).
- Upon clicking on the link above you would be asked to fill in your Email address & Password (fill your correct Email and Password here) and click login
- Upon login, locate the ‘check admission Status’ just below the page and click on it
- You will be taken to a page where you would be asked to select your UTME year and fill your Jamb Reg number
- Then Click on Access Jamb Caps (If you see ‘not eligible to use this service’ just follow the guide HERE)
Haven understood how to access your Jamb Caps Portal lets now get to the good stuff…
Read Also: Polytechnics That Offers Pharmacy In Nigeria
Why do My Jamb Caps Shows Blank?
- Jamb Caps Showing ‘welcome’
- Jamb Caps Space For Institution and Course are blank
Jamb Caps Showing ‘Welcome”
How To Change Browser To Desktop Mode?
For this tutorial, we will be using Google Chrome browser, for those who may not be used to using chrome browser, you can just locate it on your phone or use other suitable browser aside Opera mini.
The process is pretty much same.
- Locate the MENU Icon (this is indicated with three (3) dots)
- Next, click on the three (3) dots and locate ‘desktop site’
- Click on it, this will make your phone view your Jamb Caps as if it was a desktop viewing it.
2. Jamb Caps Shows Empty Space For Institution and Course
Aside from the welcome page (which I have already proffered solution to above), students may also encounter this kind of issue. The truth is, this is not an issue at all, having a blank space for your course or institution is nothing your should worry about.
All student will keep seeing blank spaces for their Institution and course till granted admission from their school of choice.
Now here is the logic behind it, Upon registration for Jamb you are given the opportunity to apply to various tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education), through the First Choice, Second choice, Third Choice and Forth choice options, any of these schools are likely to grant you admission provided you meet up with their admission requirement.
The Space for Institution and course will be filled up when you are considered for admission by any of the schools within your First, Second, Third and Forth choice. For now you can just diligently go through the differences between Jamb Caps Admission and School Admission here.
Recommended: Universities That Offers PharmD Program In Nigeria
Ensure to share this with friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media network you can connect them with…
a. why is my jamb caps blank b. how to check admission status on jamb caps c. jamb has given me admission but school has not d. jamb caps changed my course e. jamb caps not working f. i can't login my jamb profile g. sorry no admission is given yet h. why is my jamb caps showing not admitted