WAEC & JAMB Subject Combination For Business Education 2023/2024
WAEC and JAMB Subject Combination For Business Education: What are the JAMB Subject combination to study Business Education in Nigeria?, Must I pass Maths in WAEC to study Business Education?, what subjects are needed to study Business Education?. What Subject Will I write in JAMB to Study Business Education?
Hello SAVANTS! Welcome to today’s episode of my “JAMB doctor Series” in this episode, you will see the correct WAEC and JAMB Subject combination for Business Education, you will also see Direct entry requirement to study Business Education through JAMB, JUPEB and IJMB, pretty cool right?… STAY TUNED!
For everyone who plans to study Business Education in Nigeria, it is important and necessary you know the subjects that are required to becoming a Business Educator in Nigeria.
I have seen cases, where students who wish to study a particular course go ahead to register the wrong subject combination in JAMB and in their O’level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) simply because they were not well informed and would later start searching for means with which correct the mistake.
Read Also: Universities That Accept Low JAMB Score (120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170 & 180)
ARE YOU ON TELEGRAM? Subscribe To My Telegram "JAMB Doctor Channel" For Frequent Updates by clicking the "SUBSCRIBE NOW" button below.
Luckily for you, with the aid of this guide you will be fully endowed with the required WAEC and JAMB Subject combination to study Business Education in any University in Nigeria, mind you, this subject combination is the same for all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education in Nigeria.
So, irrespective of the school you want to study in (UNIBEN, UI, UNILAG, DELSU e.t.c) these are the subjects you must enroll and pass to be eligible for admission to study Business Education in Nigeria.
If you must study Business Education in Nigeria you must first get a minimum of five (5) credits in your O’ level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) core courses and enroll four (4) subjects in JAMB which you should score at least 220 to increase your chances of admission. P.S; See JAMB Cut off mark for all Schools
JAMB SYLLABUS FOR OTHER SUBJECTS... A. JAMB English Syllabus B. JAMB Mathematics Syllabus C. JAMB Syllabus For Physics D. JAMB Chemistry Syllabus E. JAMB Syllabus For Biology F. JAMB Economics Syllabus G. JAMB Syllabus For Christian Religious Studies (CRS) H. JAMB government Syllabus I. JAMB Syllabus for Commerce J. JAMB Literature in English Syllabus K. JAMB Computer Studies Syllabus
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What Are The Subjects Required To Study Business Education
The subjects Required to study Business Education in Nigeria are…
- English Language
- and two (2) other subjects in the Social Sciences or Arts (Government, Commerce e.t.c)
Some of these subjects may not be required in some cases (JAMB or O’level), I will highlight each of these subject and in what instances they may be applicable or needed.
Government and Commerce: Commerce and Government subjects are core for your O’ level exams like WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE. But for JAMB you may decide to or to not enroll either Government or Chemistry, that is, neither Government or Commerce is required in JAMB to study Business Education it is only needed in your O’ level.
Read Also: How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2023/2024 (All You Need To Know)
Other Subjects: English Language, Economics and Mathematics are required for both JAMB and your O’ level if you must study Business Education.
JAMB and WAEC Subjects to study Business Education
To Study Business Education, the follow subjects will be enrolled for JAMB and WAEC…
JAMB Subject Combination For Business Education
The four (4) subjects you must enroll in JAMB (with use of English compulsory irrespective of the course you intend to study) for Business Education are…
- Use of English
- Mathematics and
- plus one (1) of Literature in English, History, Government, Geography, Chemistry and Physics.
To be assured of admission, you will need to score very high in JAMB, let’s say 250 and above. P.S; you should see my ultimate guide on How To Pass JAMB 2023/2024 With High Score (300+)
WAEC Subject Combination For Business Education
Unlike JAMB, you will be required to sit for a minimum of Eight subjects (8) and a maximum of nine (9), out of this Nine or Eight subjects, five are core subjects specific for the course you wish to study which in this case is Business Education.
In WAEC, core subjects to study Business Education are…
- English Language
- and two (2) other subjects in the Social Sciences or Arts.
The remaining three (3) or four (4) subjects will be determined by you.
Mind you: This subject combination for WAEC is applicable for all O’ level exams such as NECO, NABTEB e.t.c
By core I mean subjects that lean directly to your field. Failure to pass these core courses can deny a student admission.
Requirements To Study Business Education Through Direct Entry
Student who which to study Business Education through direct entry should have either of the following requirements…
- Through IJMB; Read more on IJMB Admission system here
- Through JUPEB; Read more on JUPEB Admission system here
- JAMB DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- Two (2) ‘A’ Level passes or NCE merit in two (2) relevant subjects.
- NCE merit in Business Education Double Major.
Ensure to go through JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Business Education for the different Universities in Nigeria. Click me Now? for JAMB Brochure
List Of Federal Universities That Offers Business Education
Not all Universities in Nigeria offers Business Education, to help you guide your choice, I have provided you with the list of Universities that offers Business Education in Nigeria…
- Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, Edo State (AAU)
- Abia State University Uturu (ABSU)
- Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Kaduna State (ABU)
- Delta State College of Education Agbor (AGBORCOE-DEG)
- Ajayi Crowther University Oyo, Oyo State (AJAYI-UNI)
- Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit (AKSCOE-DEG)
- College Of Education, Akamkpa, Cross River State (AKAMKPA-DEG)
- Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State (AL-HIKMAH)
- Federal College of Education Ehu-Amufu, Enugu State (AMUFU-DEG)
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education Otto-Awori, Lagos (AOCOE-DEG)
- Arthur Javis University Akpabuyo, Calabar, Cross River State (ARTHUR-JARVIS)
- Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Bauchi State (ATAPOLY-DEG)
- Federal Polytechnic in Auchi, Edo State (AUCHIPOLY-DEG)
- Babcock University Ilishan Remo, Ogun State (BABCOCK)
- Bauchi State University Gadau (BAUCHI)
- University of Benin, Benin City, Edo State (UNI-BENIN)
- Benson Idahosa University Benin City Edo State (BIU)
- Bowen University Iwo in Osun State (BOWEN)
- Benue State University, Makurdi (BSU)
- Coal City University Enugu, Enugu State (COAL-CITY)
- Nasarawa State College of Education, Akwanga (COEA-DEG)
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Anambra State (COOU)
- University of Calabar, Calabar (UNI-CALABAR)
- Cross River University of Technology Calabar (CRUTECH)
- Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU)
- Emmanuel Alayande College Of Education, Oyo, Oyo State (EACOE-DEG)
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU)
- Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri, Imo State (EDALV-DEG)
- Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka Lagos (EDAKOKA)
- College of Education Ankpa, Kogi State (EDANKPA-DEG)
- Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba, Delta State (EDASAB-DEG)
- Federal College Of Education Obudu, Cross River State (EDOBUDU-DEG)
- Federal College of Education Omoku, River State (EDOMOK-DEG)
- Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze, Anambra State (EDUMUNZ)
- Federal College of Education, Zaria, Kaduna State (EDZAR-DEG)
- Federal College Of Education (Technical), Gusau, Zamfara State (EDGUSAU(T)-DEG)
- Adamu Tafawa Balewa College of Education, Kangere, Bauchi State (EDKAN-DEG)
- Federal College of Education Kano (EDKANO-2 – DEG)
- Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (EKSU)
- Ebonyi State College of Education Ikwo (ESCOE-DEG)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUTECH)
- Federal College of Education (Technical) Gombe, Gombe State (FC-GOMBE-DEG)
- Federal College of Education Kontagora, Niger State (FC-KONTAGORA-DEG)
- Federal University of Lafia Nasarawa State (FED-LAFIA-DEG)
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, Ebonyi State (FED-NDUFU)
- Federal University Oye Ekiti, Ekiti State (FED-OYE EKITI)
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State (FED-OTUOKE)
- Kaduna State College of Education, Gidan-Waya (GIDANWAYA-DEG)
- Godfrey Okoye University Enugu (GOUU)
- Gregory University Uturu, Abia State (GREGORY)
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Rumuolumeni Port Harcourt, Rivers State (IAUED-DEG)
- Colleges of Education Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (IJEBUODE-DEG)
- University of Ilorin, Kwara State (UNI-ILORIN)
- College of Education Ikere, Ekiti State (IKERE-EKITI-DEG)
- College of Education, Ikwo (COEIKWO-DEG) IKWO-DEG
- Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin (KWASCOE-DEG)
- Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU)
- Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU)
- Lagos State University Ojo (LASU)
- University of Lagos (UNI-LAGOS) UNILAG
- City University Ibadan, Oyo State (LCITY)
- Madonna University Okija, Imo State (MADONNA)
- University of Maiduguri, Borno State (UNI-MAIDUGURI) UNIMAID
- University of Maiduguri, Borno State (MAID-SDWCH)
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola (MAUTY)
- College of Health Science Amassama, Bayelsa State (NDU-DEG)
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe, Anambra State (NSCOE-DEG)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State (OOU)
- University of Port Harcourt, River State (UNIPORT – PHC)
- College of Administrative & Business Studies, Potiskum, Yobe State (POTISKUM-DEG)
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt (RSUST)
- Shehu Shagari College of Education Sokoto (SHAGARI-DEG)
- Tansian University Umunya, Anambra State (TANSIAN)
- Tai Solarin University Of Education Ijagun, Ijebu Ode Ogun State (TASUED)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State (UNIZIK)
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (UYO)
- Veritas University Abuja (VERITAS)
- College of Education Warri Delta State (WARRI-DEG)
- Yaba College of Technology Lagos (YABATECH-DEG)
- Yobe State University Damaturu (YSU)
- College of Education Zing, Taraba State (ZING-DEG)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Government compulsory for Business Education in JAMB?
NO, Government is not a compulsory subject to sit for in JAMB if you want to study Business Education, but it is accepted for Admission to study Business Education, that is, instead of enrolling Commerce in JAMB, you can instead enroll Government as a subject in JAMB.
What are the compulsory subjects for Business Education?
The Compulsory Subject for Business Education In JAMB are Use of English, Economics, Mathematics plus one (1) of Literature in English, History, Government, Geography, Chemistry and Physics.
While for WAEC; English Language, Mathematics, Economics, Government and Commerce.
What are the main subject for Business Education?
The main subjects to study Business Education in JAMB is Mathematics, English Language and Economics. Government or commerce can be used also to complete the number of subject to be four (4).
Is maths compulsory in JAMB for Business Education?
YES, Mathematics is a compulsory subject to study Business Education in both JAMB and WAEC. So make sure you work on your Mathematics prowess if you wish to be a Business Educator.
Is there Business Education in JAMB?
No, there is no subject called Business Education in JAMB. The only subjects you can sit for in JAMB if you want to study Business Education are; Use of English, Mathematics, Economics, Government/Commerce
Can I Study Business Education Without commerce in JAMB?
YES, you can study Business Education without Commerce, but you will have to replace the subject (commerce) with Government.
To study Business Education you need to sit for four (4) subjects in JAMB which are Economics, Use of English, Mathematics and any other Social Science subject and have at least credits (C6) in your Five (5) core courses which includes: English Language, Mathematics, Economics, Government and Commerce.
⚠️ If you are viewing this table ? with your mobile phone, do well to activate desktop mode on your browser to be able to view this table properly!
|DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT||UTME REQUIREMENT||SUBJECTS|
|Two (2) ‘A’ Level passes or NCE merit in two (2) relevant subjects.||Five (5) TC II merit, ‘O’ Level or NTC/NBC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other subjects in the Social Sciences or Arts. For NBC, the other subjects could be from any of the following: Commerce, Office Practice, Principles of Accounts, Secretarial Duties, Typewriting and Shorthand.||Mathematics, Economics plus one (1) of Literature in English, History, Government, Geography, Chemistry and Physics..|
|NCE merit in Business Education Double Major|
See Also: WAEC And JAMB Subject Combination To Study Computer Science
This will be all for now, do you have a question or two, or want to share your thoughts on this?, feel free to drop your comments using the comment box below.
Do well to share this with friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media network you can connect them with using the share buttons below…
Related Searches... a. waec subject combination for business education b. courses under business education c. o' level requirements for business education d. subject combination for business education in tasued e. jamb subject combination for business management e. Zintego
WAEC AND JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR COURSES 1. Accounting 2. Computer Science 3. Pharmacy 4. Mechanical Engineering 5. Electrical Engineering 6. Chemical Engineering 7. Computer Engineering 8. Medicine And Surgery 9. Nursing 10. Optometry 11. Physiotherapy 12. Radiography 13. Veterinary Medicine 14. Anatomy 15. Medical Biochemistry 16. Medical Laboratory Science 17. Dentistry And Dental Surgery 18. Physiology 19. Civil Engineering 20. Agricultural Engineering 21. Industrial Engineering 22. Marine Engineering 23. Mechatronics Engineering 24. Petroleum Engineering 25. Metallurgical And Materials Engineering 26. Production Engineering 27. Structural Engineering 28. Biochemistry 29. Botany 30. Chemistry 31. Geology 32. Law 33. Quantity Surveying 34. Architecture 35. Banking And Finance 36. Business Administration 37. Mass Communication 38. Microbiology 39. Public Administration 40. Political Science 41. Theatre Arts 42. Zoology 43. Statistics 44. Actuarial Science 45. Adult Education 46. Agricultural Economics 47. Agricultural Science And Education 48. Agriculture 50. Animal and Environmental Biology 51. Business Education 52. Computer Education 53. Early Childhood Education 54. Economics And Statistics 55. Education And Biology 56. Education And Chemistry 57. Education And Computer Science 58. Education And Economics 59. Education And Edo Language 60. Education and English Literature 61. Education And French 62. Education And Geography 63. Education And History 64. Education And Integrated Science 65. Education And Mathematics 66. Education And Physics 67. Education And Political Science 68. Education And Religious Studies 69. Education And Social Studies 70. Education Fine And Applied Art 71. Education Psychology And Curriculum Studies 72. Education Administration 73. Education Management 74. English Language And Literature 75. Entrepreneurship 76. Environmental Education 77. Estate Management 78. Environmental Management And Toxicology 79. Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Art 80. Fisheries 81. Forestry And Wildlife 82. French 83. Geography And Regional Planning 84. Guidance And Counselling 85. Health Education 86. History 87. Home Economics And Education 88. Human Kinetics 89. Industrial Chemistry 90. Industrial Mathematics 91. Industrial Physics 92. Industrial Relations And Personnel Management 93. Industrial Technical Education 94. Insurance 95. International Studies And Diplomacy 96. Language and Linguistics 97. Linguistics 98. Library And Information Science 99. Marketing 100. Mathematics 101. Mathematics Economics 102. Music 103. Philosophy 105. Physical Education 106. Physics 107. Pure And Applied Mathematics 108. Science Laboratory Science