WAEC and JAMB Subject Combination For Education And Mathematics: What are the JAMB Subject combination to study Education And Mathematics in Nigeria?, Must I pass Maths in WAEC to study Education And Mathematics?, what subjects are needed to study Education And Mathematics?, What Subject Will I write in JAMB to Study Education And Mathematics?
Hello SAVANTS! Welcome to today’s episode of my “JAMB doctor Series” in this episode, you will see the correct WAEC and JAMB Subject combination for Education And Mathematics, you will also see Direct entry requirement to study Education And Mathematics through JAMB, JUPEB and IJMB, pretty cool right?… STAY TUNED!
For everyone who plans to study Education And Mathematics in Nigeria, it is important and necessary you know the subjects that are required to becoming a Student of Education and Mathematics in Nigeria.
I have seen cases, where students who wish to study a particular course go ahead to register the wrong subject combination in JAMB and in their O’level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) simply because they were not well informed and would later start searching for means with which they can correct the mistake.
ARE YOU ON TELEGRAM? Subscribe To My Telegram Channel For Frequent Updates & Guide by clicking the "SUBSCRIBE NOW" button below.
Luckily for you, with the aid of this guide you will be fully endowed with the required WAEC and JAMB Subject combination to study Education And Mathematics in any University in Nigeria, mind you, this subject combination is the same for all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education in Nigeria.
So, irrespective of the school you want to study in (UNIBEN, UI, UNILAG, DELSU e.t.c) these are the subjects you must enroll and pass to be eligible for admission to study Education And Mathematics in Nigeria.
If you must study Education And Mathematics in Nigeria you must first get a minimum of five (5) credits in your O’ level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) core courses and enroll four (4) subjects in JAMB which you should score at least 220 to increase your chances of admission. P.S; See JAMB Cut off mark for all Schools
JAMB SYLLABUS FOR OTHER SUBJECTS... A. JAMB English Syllabus B. JAMB Mathematics Syllabus C. JAMB Syllabus For Physics D. JAMB Chemistry Syllabus E. JAMB Syllabus For Biology F. JAMB Economics Syllabus G. JAMB Syllabus For Christian Religious Studies (CRS) H. JAMB government Syllabus I. JAMB Syllabus for Commerce J. JAMB Literature in English Syllabus K. JAMB Computer Studies Syllabus
What Are The Subjects Required To Study Education And Mathematics
The subjects Required to study Education And Mathematics in Nigeria are…
- English Language
Mathematics: Maths as a subject is one every student must offer right from primary school up till secondary school, this subject is required as a core subject for your O’ level exams like WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE.
For JAMB, Mathematics is a compulsory subject to study Education And Mathematics.
Other Subjects: English Language and Mathematics are required for both JAMB and your O’ level if you must study Education And Mathematics, but subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology e.t.c will be decided by you.
JAMB and WAEC Subjects to study Education And Mathematics
To Study Education And Mathematics, the following subjects will be enrolled for JAMB and WAEC…
JAMB Subject Combination For Education And Mathematics
The four (4) subjects you must enroll in JAMB (with use of English compulsory irrespective of the course you intend to study) for Education And Mathematics, are…
- Use of English
- and any two (2) of the following Science subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
To be assured of admission, you will need to score very high in JAMB, let’s say 250 and above. P.S; you should see my ultimate guide on How To Pass JAMB 2023/2024 With High Score (300+)
WAEC Subject Combination For Education And Mathematics
Unlike JAMB, you will be required to sit for a minimum of Eight subjects (8) and a maximum of nine (9), out of this Nine or Eight subjects, five are core subjects specific for the course you wish to study which in this case is Education And Mathematics.
In WAEC, core subjects to study Education And Mathematics are…
- English Language
- plus three (3) other Science subjects.
The remaining three (3) or four (4) subjects will be determined by you.
Mind you: This subject combination for WAEC is applicable for all O’ level exams such as NECO, NABTEB e.t.c
By core I mean subjects that lean directly to your field. Failure to pass these core courses can deny a student admission.
Requirements To Study Education And Mathematics Through Direct Entry
Student who which to study Education And Mathematics through direct entry should have either of the following requirements…
- Through IJMB; Read more on IJMB Admission system here
- Through JUPEB; Read more on JUPEB Admission system here
JAMB DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Two (2)’A’ Level passes/NCE in Mathematics and one (1) Science subject.
List Of Universities That Offers Education And Mathematics
Not all Universities in Nigeria offers Education And Mathematics, to help you guide your choice, I have provided you with the list of Universities that offers Education And Mathematics in Nigeria…
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
- Adamawa State University, Mubi
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Otto/Ijanikin, Lagos
- Adeyemi College Of Education
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot-Akpaden
- Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin
- Al-Qalam University, Katsina
- Alvan Ikoku College Of Education (Affliated To University Of Nigera, Nsukka)
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Anambra State University, Uli
- Bauchi State University, Gadau, Bauchi State
- Bayero University, Kano
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- College Of Education, Agbor
- College Of Education, Akwanga
- College Of Education, Azare
- College Of Education, Ikere Ekiti
- College Of Education, Katsina-Ala, Benue State
- College Of Education, Warri (Affliated To Delta State University, Abraka, Delta)
- Cross Rivers University Of Technology, Calabar
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Emmanuel Alayande College Of Education, Oyo
- Enugu State College Of Education, (Technical), Enugu
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Fed College Of Educ. (Special), Oyo
- Fed College Of Educ. (Tech.) Umunze, Affiliated To
- Fed College Of Educ. (Tech.), Omoku, Omoku , Affiliated To
- Federal College Of Education (Technical) P.M.B 60, Gombe, Gombe State.
- Federal College Of Education (Technical), Asaba
- Federal College Of Education (Technical), Asba
- Federal College Of Education, Abeokuta (Affiliated To University Of Ibadan)
- Federal College Of Education, Katsina
- Federal College Of Education, Kontagora
- Federal College Of Education, Obudu, Cross River State
- Federal College Of Education, Okene (Affiliated To University Of Ibadan)
- Federal College Of Education, Pankshin
- Federal College Of Education, Yola
- Federal College Of Education, Zaria
- Federal University Of Technology Minna
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State
- Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State
- Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu- Nike
- Gombe State University, Tudun Wada, Gombe
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, Port Harcourt
- Imo State University, Owerri
- Kano University Of Science And Technology, Wudil
- Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology, Aliro
- Kogi State University, Anyigba
- Kwara State College Of Education, (Technical), Lafia
- Lead City University , Ibadan
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike
- Michael Otedola College Of Primary Education, Noforija, Epe, Lagos
- Modibo Adama University Of Technology, Yola
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Northwest University, Kano, Kano State
- Nwafor Orizu College Of Education, Nsugbe (Affliated To University Of Nigeria, Nsukka)
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye
- Sokoyo State University, Sokoto
- Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa State
- Tai Solarin University Of Education, Ijagun
- Umar Suleiman College Of Education, Gashua, Yobe State
- Umaru Musa Yaradua University, Katsina
- University Of Abuja,Abuja
- University Of Benin, Benin City
- University Of Calabar, Calabar
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University Of Jos, Jos
- University Of Lagos
- University Of Maiduguri
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka
- University Of Port-Harcourt
- University Of Uyo
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto
- Yaba College Of Technology, Yaba
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Mathematics compulsory for Education And Mathematics in JAMB?
YES, Maths is a compulsory subject to sit for in JAMB if you want to study Education And Mathematics, so while contemplating on the list of subjects to enroll in JAMB, know that it is compulsory for you to add Mathematics
What are the compulsory subjects for Education And Mathematics?
The Compulsory Subject for Education And Mathematics In JAMB are Use of English, Mathematics and any two (2) of the following Science subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
While for WAEC; Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics plus one (1) other Science subject.
What are the main subject for Education And Mathematics?
The main subjects to study Education And Mathematics in JAMB are, English Language and Mathematics.
Can I Study Education And Mathematics Without commerce in JAMB?
YES, you can study Education And Mathematics without Commerce.
Is further maths compulsory for Education And Mathematics?
NO, Further Mathematics is not a compulsory subject to enroll in JAMB if you want to study Education And Mathematics, but you can add it to your list of Subject in your O’ level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB)
To study Education And Mathematics you need to sit for four (4) subjects in JAMB which are Use of English, Mathematics and any two (2) of the following Science subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology., and have at least credits (C6) in your Five (5) core courses including: English Language Mathematics plus one (1) other Science subject.
⚠️ If you are viewing this table 👇 with your mobile phone, do well to activate desktop mode on your browser to be able to view this table properly!
|DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT||UTME REQUIREMENT||SUBJECTS|
|Two (2)’A’ Level passes/NCE in Mathematics and one (1) Science subject.||Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics plus one (1) other Science subject.||Mathematics and any two (2) of the following Science subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.|
This will be all for now, do you have a question or two, or want to share your thoughts on this?, feel free to drop your comments using the comment box below.
Do well to share this with friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media network you can connect them with using the share buttons below…
Related Searches... a. jamb subject for mathematics b. waec and jamb subject combination for all courses c. subject combination for jamb 2023 d. how many subjects are written in jamb e. education and mathematics course outline
WAEC AND JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR COURSES 1. Accounting 2. Computer Science 3. Pharmacy 4. Mechanical Engineering 5. Electrical Engineering 6. Chemical Engineering 7. Computer Engineering 8. Medicine And Surgery 9. Nursing 10. Optometry 11. Physiotherapy 12. Radiography 13. Veterinary Medicine 14. Anatomy 15. Medical Biochemistry 16. Medical Laboratory Science 17. Dentistry And Dental Surgery 18. Physiology 19. Civil Engineering 20. Agricultural Engineering 21. Industrial Engineering 22. Marine Engineering 23. Mechatronics Engineering 24. Petroleum Engineering 25. Metallurgical And Materials Engineering 26. Production Engineering 27. Structural Engineering 28. Biochemistry 29. Botany 30. Chemistry 31. Geology 32. Law 33. Quantity Surveying 34. Architecture 35. Banking And Finance 36. Business Administration 37. Mass Communication 38. Microbiology 39. Public Administration 40. Political Science 41. Theatre Arts 42. Zoology 43. Statistics 44. Actuarial Science 45. Adult Education 46. Agricultural Economics 47. Agricultural Science And Education 48. Agriculture 50. Animal and Environmental Biology 51. Business Education 52. Computer Education 53. Early Childhood Education 54. Economics And Statistics 55. Education And Biology 56. Education And Chemistry 57. Education And Computer Science 58. Education And Economics 59. Education And Edo Language 60. Education and English Literature 61. Education And French 62. Education And Geography 63. Education And History 64. Education And Integrated Science 65. Education And Mathematics 66. Education And Physics 67. Education And Political Science 68. Education And Religious Studies 69. Education And Social Studies 70. Education Fine And Applied Art 71. Education Psychology And Curriculum Studies 72. Education Administration 73. Education Management 74. English Language And Literature 75. Entrepreneurship 76. Environmental Education 77. Estate Management 78. Environmental Management And Toxicology 79. Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Art 80. Fisheries 81. Forestry And Wildlife 82. French 83. Geography And Regional Planning 84. Guidance And Counselling 85. Health Education 86. History 87. Home Economics And Education 88. Human Kinetics 89. Industrial Chemistry 90. Industrial Mathematics 91. Industrial Physics 92. Industrial Relations And Personnel Management 93. Industrial Technical Education 94. Insurance 95. International Studies And Diplomacy 96. Language and Linguistics 97. Linguistics 98. Library And Information Science 99. Marketing 100. Mathematics 101. Mathematics Economics 102. Music 103. Philosophy 105. Physical Education 106. Physics 107. Pure And Applied Mathematics 108. Science Laboratory Science