WAEC and JAMB Subject Combination For Agricultural Science And Education: What are the Jamb Subject combination to study Agricultural Science And Education in Nigeria?, Must I pass Maths in WAEC to study Agricultural Science And Education?, what subjects are needed to study Agricultural Science And Education?. In this write up, you and I will be going through diligently, answer to these…
Hello SAVANTS!, Welcome to today’s episode of my “Jamb doctor Series” in this episode, you will see the correct Waec and Jamb Subject combination for Agricultural Science And Education, you will also see Direct entry requirement to study Agricultural Science And Education through Jamb, Jupeb and IJMB, pretty cool right?… STAY TUNED!
For everyone who plans to study Agricultural Science And Education in Nigeria, it is important and necessary you know the subjects that are required to becoming an Agricultural Scientist in Nigeria.
I have seen cases, where students who wish to study a particular course go ahead to register the wrong subject combination in Jamb and in their O’level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) simply because they were not well informed and would later start searching for means with which they can correct the mistake.
ARE YOU ON TELEGRAM? Why Not Subscribe To My Telegram "Jamb Doctor Channel" For Frequent Updates by clicking the "SUBSCRIBE NOW" button below.
Luckily for you, with the aid of this guide you will be fully endowed with the required Waec and Jamb Subject combination to study Agricultural Science and Education in any University in Nigeria, mind you, this subject combination is the same for all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education in Nigeria.
So, irrespective of the school you want to study in (UNIBEN, UI, UNILAG, DELSU e.t.c) these are the subjects you must enroll and pass to be eligible for admission to study Agricultural Science and Education in Nigeria.
If you must study Agricultural Science and Education in Nigeria you must first get a minimum of five (5) credits in your O’ level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) core courses and enroll four (4) subjects in jamb which you should score at least 220 to increase your chances of admission. P.S; See Jamb Cut off mark for all Schools
JAMB SYLLABUS FOR OTHER SUBJECTS... A. Jamb English Syllabus B. Jamb Mathematics Syllabus C. Jamb Syllabus For Physics D. Jamb Chemistry Syllabus E. Jamb Syllabus For Biology F. Jamb Economics Syllabus G. Jamb Syllabus For Christian Religious Studies (CRS) H. Jamb government Syllabus I. Jamb Syllabus for Commerce J. Jamb Literature in English Syllabus
Table of Contents
What Are The Subjects Required To Study Agricultural Science and Education
The subjects Required to study Agricultural Science and Education in Nigeria are…
- English Language
- Biology/Agricultural Science
Physics and Chemistry: Physics and Chemistry subjects are core for your O’ level exams like WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE. For Jamb you can either enroll Biology or Agricultural Science, it may or may not be included in your O’ level.
Other Subjects: English Language and Chemistry are required for both Jamb and your O’ level if you must study Agricultural Science.
Jamb and Waec Subjects to study Agricultural Science
To Study Agricultural Science, the following subjects will be enrolled for Jamb and WAEC…
Jamb Subject Combination For Agricultural Science and Education
The four (4) subjects you must enroll in Jamb (with jamb use of English compulsory irrespective of the course you intend to study) for Agricultural Science and Education, are…
- Use of English
- and Any three (3) subjects from Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture, Physics, Economics, Geography and Mathematics.
To be assured of admission, you will need to score very high in Jamb, let’s say 250 and above. P.S; you should see my ultimate guide on How To Pass Jamb 2022/2023 With High Score (300+)
WAEC Subject Combination For Agricultural Science and Education
Unlike Jamb, you will be required to sit for a minimum of Eight subjects (8) and a maximum of nine (9), out of this Nine or Eight subjects, five are core subjects specific for the course you wish to study which in this case is Agricultural Science and Education.
In WAEC, core subjects to study Agricultural Science and Education are…
- English Language
- Biology/Agricultural Science
The remaining three (3) or four (4) subjects will be determined by you.
Mind you: This subject combination for waec is applicable for all O’ level exams such as NECO, NABTEB e.t.c
By core I mean subjects that lean directly to your field. Failure to pass these core courses can deny a student admission.
Requirements To Study Agricultural Science and Education Through Direct Entry
Student who which to study Agricultural Science and Education through direct entry should have either of the following requirements…
- Through IJMB; Read more on IJMB Admission system here
- Through JUPEB; Read more on Jupeb Admission system here
- JAMB DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Two (2) passes at ‘A’ Level in Biology /Zoology /Botany and any other Science subject.
- NCE merit in Biology and any other Science subject.
- NCE merit in Agriculture (Double Major).
List Of Federal Universities That Offers Agricultural Science and Education
Not all Universities in Nigeria offers Agricultural Science and Education, to help guide your choice, I have provided you with the list of Universities that offers Agricultural Science and Education in Nigeria…
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
- Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Otto/Ijanikin, Lagos (Affliated To Ek
- Adeyemi College Of Education, (Affliated To Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-I
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Alvan Ikoku College Of Education, (Affliated To University Of Nigera, Nsukka)
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Bayero University, Kano
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City
- College Of Education, Agbor (Affliated To Delta State University, Abraka, Delta
- College Of Education, Azare (Affliated To University Of Maiduguri, Borno State
- College Of Education, Ikere Ekiti (Affliated To University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, E
- College Of Education, Warri (Affliated To Delta State University, Abraka, Delta)
- Cross Rivers University Of Technology, Calabar
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Emmanuel Alayande College Of Education, Oyo (Affliated To Ekiti State Univers
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Fed College Of Educ. (Tech.), Omoku, Omoku , Affiliated To (University Of Nige
- Federal College Of Education (Technical) P.M.B 60, Gombe, Gombe State. (Affl
- Federal College Of Education (Technical), Asaba (Affiliated To University Of Be
- Federal College Of Education(Technical) Gusau(Affl To Ahmadu Bello Universi
- Federal College Of Education, (Technical), Potiskum (Affliated To Abubakar Taf
- Federal College Of Education, Obudu, Cross River State, (Affiliated To Universi
- Federal College Of Education, Yola (Affiliated To Ahmadu Bello University, Zar
- Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, Port Harcourt
- Jigawa State College Of Education, Gumel (Affiliated To Bayero University, Ka
- Kano University Of Science And Technology, Wudil
- Kwara State College Of Education, (Technical), Lafia (Affliated To Ahmadu Bello
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike
- National Open University Of Nigeria
- Niger Delta University , Wilberforce Island
- Nwafor Orizu College Of Education, Nsugbe (Affliated To University Of Nigeria
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt
- Umar Ibn Ibrahim El-Kanemi College Of Education, Science And Technology, B
- University Of Abuja,Abuja
- University Of Benin, Benin City
- University Of Calabar, Calabar
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University Of Maiduguri
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka
- University Of Uyo
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Mathematics compulsory for Agricultural Science and Education in jamb?
MO, Maths is not a compulsory subject to sit for in Jamb if you want to study Agricultural Science and Education, so while contemplating on the list of subjects to enroll in Jamb, know that, Mathematics is optional.
What are the compulsory subjects for Agricultural Science and Education?
The Compulsory Subject for Agricultural Science and Education In Jamb is Use of English the remain three (3) can be any of Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture, Physics, Economics, Geography and Mathematics.
While for Waec; English Language, Chemistry Biology/Agricultural Science., Mathematics and another relevant subject.
What are the main subject for Agricultural Science and Education?
The main subjects to study Agricultural Science and Education in Jamb are English Language Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science and Physics/Economics/Geography/’Mathematics.
Can I Study Agricultural Science and Education Without Physics in Jamb?
YES, you can study Agricultural Science and Education without Physics, it can be replaced with Economics, Geography or Maths
Is further maths compulsory for Agricultural Science and Education?
NO, Further Mathematics is not a compulsory subject to enroll in Jamb if you want to study Agricultural Science and Education.
Is Geography needed In Agricultural Science and Education?
NO, Geography is not a compulsory subject for Agricultural Science and Education.
To study Agricultural Science and Education you need to sit for four (4) subjects in Jamb which are English Language, Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science and Physics/Economics/Geography/’Mathematics, and have at least credits (C6) in your Five (5) core courses which includes: English Language, Chemistry Biology/Agricultural Science., Mathematics and another relevant subject.
⚠️ If you are viewing this table 👇 with your mobile phone, do well to activate desktop mode on your browser to be able to view this table properly!
|DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT||UTME REQUIREMENT||SUBJECTS|
|Two (2) passes at ‘A’ Level in Biology /Zoology /Botany and any other Science subject.||Five (5) ‘O’ Level credit passes or equivalents in English Language, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science., Mathematics and another relevant subject.||Any three (3) subjects from Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture, Physics, Economics, Geography and Mathematics.|
|NCE merit in Biology and any other Science subject|
|NCE merit in Agriculture (Double Major).|
This will be all for now, do you have a question or two, or want to share your thoughts on this?, feel free to drop your comments using the comment box below.
Do well to share this with friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media network you can connect them with using the share buttons below…
Related Searches... a. waec subject combination for agricultural science b. subjects needed to study agricultural science c. jamb subject combination for education courses d. subject combination for agriculture e. jamb subject combination for all courses pdf
WAEC AND JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR OTHER COURSES 1. Accounting 2. Computer Science 3. Pharmacy 4. Mechanical Engineering 5. Electrical Engineering 6. Chemical Engineering 7. Computer Engineering 8. Medicine And Surgery 9. Nursing 10. Optometry 11. Physiotherapy 12. Radiography 13. Veterinary Medicine 14. Anatomy 15. Medical Biochemistry 16. Medical Laboratory Science 17. Dentistry And Dental Surgery 18. Physiology 19. Civil Engineering 20. Agricultural Engineering 21. Industrial Engineering 22. Marine Engineering 23. Mechatronics Engineering 24. Petroleum Engineering 25. Metallurgical And Materials Engineering 26. Production Engineering 27. Structural Engineering 28. Biochemistry 29. Botany 30. Chemistry 31. Geology 32. Law 33. Quantity Surveying 34. Architecture 35. Banking And Finance 36. Business Administration 37. Mass Communication 38. Microbiology 39. Public Administration 40. Political Science 41. Theatre Arts 42. Zoology 43. Statistics 44. Actuarial Science 45. Adult Education 46. Agricultural Economics 47. Agricultural Science And Education 48. Agriculture 50. Animal and Environmental Biology 51. Business Education 52. Computer Education 53. Early Childhood Education 54. Economics And Statistics 55. Education And Biology 56. Education And Chemistry 57. Education And Computer Science 58. Education And Economics 59. Education And Edo Language 60. Education and English Literature 61. Education And French 62. Education And Geography 63. Education And History 64. Education And Integrated Science 65. Education And Mathematics 66. Education And Physics 67. Education And Political Science 68. Education And Religious Studies 69. Education And Social Studies 70. Education Fine And Applied Art 71. Education Psychology And Curriculum Studies 72. Education Administration 73. Education Management 74. English Language And Literature 75. Entrepreneurship 76. Environmental Education 77. Estate Management 78. Environmental Management And Toxicology 79. Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Art 80. Fisheries 81. Forestry And Wildlife 82. French 83. Geography And Regional Planning 84. Guidance And Counselling 85. Health Education 86. History 87. Home Economics And Education 88. Human Kinetics 89. Industrial Chemistry 90. Industrial Mathematics 91. Industrial Physics 92. Industrial Relations And Personnel Management 93. Industrial Technical Education 94. Insurance 95. International Studies And Diplomacy 96. Language and Linguistics 97. Linguistics 98. Library And Information Science 99. Marketing 100. Mathematics 101. Mathematics Economics 102. Music 103. Philosophy 105. Physical Education 106. Physics 107. Pure And Applied Mathematics 108. Science Laboratory Science